Azurin Psion (3), Incarnate (2), Soul Manifester (1)
- Str: 12 (1)
- Dex: 14 (2)
- Con: 17 (3)
- Int: 18 (4)
- Wis: 13 (1)
- Cha: 14 (2)
- Fort: 3 + 4 = 7
- Reflex: 2 + 1 = 3
- Will: 1 + 8 = 9
- AC: 21 (10 + 2 Dex + 2 Nat Armor + 2 Shield + 5 Armor)
- HP: 37
- BaB: 3
Azurin Racial Abilities
- 30ft Land Speed
- Humanoid (Human)
- Humanoid (Incarnum)
- 1 Extra feat at first level
- Essentia Pool +1
Psion [Nomad] Class Abilities
- Power Points/Day: 21
- Powers Known: 9
- Personal Space:
~You gain an extradimensional storage space within your body. You can access it as a psi-like ability by expending your psionic focus. You may send an item to it or retrieve an item as you wish. The size of the storage space grows with your own power. At 1st level it is equivalent to a belt pouch, at 5th level it equals a sack, at 10th level it is the size of a backpack, at 15th level it is the size of a chest, and at 20th level it is the size of a Medium creature.
~You cannot store anything that has extradimensional properties, such as a bag of holding , within your personal space. Any attempt will fail.
Incarnate Class Abilities
- Aura Good
- Detect Evil
- Soulmelds: 2
- Essentia Pool +1 [Total of 6]
Soul Manifester Class Abilities
- Psionic Investment (Su): Beginning at 1st level, you can invest essentia in your psionic powers to make them more powerful. At the same time that you shape your soulmelds, you can choose to invest 1 point of essentia in any single power that you know. At any time in the next 24 hours, you can choose to use that invested essentia when you manifest the chosen power. Doing so requires no action, but both the manifester level and its save DC increase by 1. Once so used, the essentia returns to your essentia pool and can be invested into soulmelds or other effects.
As you attain higher levels, the number of powers you can invest with essentia in this manner increases. You can affect a number of powers equal to your soul manifester level, and you cannot invest essentia in the same power more than once — that is, you can’t invest essentia in two manifestations of the same power at a given day, even though you can manifest that power more than once per day.
This process is not the same as investing essentia in a power as part of its manifesting (see Magic of Incarnum page 52). If you use your psionic investment ability to affect a given power, you can also invest essentia in it as part of its manifesting if the power allows it, but the two essentia investments are separate.
At 7th level, you can invest up to 2 points of essentia in each power rather than only 1. A 2-point investment boosts the power’s manifester level and save DC by 2 each for a single manifestation.
Feats and Skill Tricks
- Azure Talent:
~Once per day you can invest essentia into this feat. You gain bonus power points equal to twice the invested essentia. Once the amount of essentia invested is chosen, it cannot be altered and remains invested for 24 hours.
~If you have the ability to bind a soulmeld to your crown chakra (even if you dont have one currently bound), you gain an additional 2 bonus power points as long as at least 1 point of essentia is invested in this feat.
~You gain 1 point of essentia
- Psicrystal Affinity: Gain a Psicrystal
- Expanded Soulmeld Capacity: When shaping soulmelds; pick one to improve it’s essentia capacity by 1
- Share Soulmeld: At your optioni, any soulmeld shaped by you and currently affecting you can also affect your familiar, animal companion, or mount. The creature in question must remain within 5 feet of you to receive the benefits of the soulmeld until such time as it returns to within 5 feet.
- Psicrystal Containment: Can spend a full-round action psionically focusing my psicrystal. Can use my Psicrystal’s Psionic Focus in place of my own.
- Concentration: 8 + 3 = 11
- Knowledge (Psionics): 8 + 4 = 12
- Knowledge (The Planes): 8 + 4 = 12
- Psicraft: 8 + 4 = 12
- Perception: 8 + 1 = 9
- Use Psionic Device: 8 + 2 = 10
Powers in Detail
- Entangling Ectoplasm: 1 standard action, Close (25 + 5/2 levels), One Medium creature, 5 rounds, no save, no power resistence, 1 power point
~You draw forth a glob of ectoplasmic goo from the astral plane and immediately throw it as a ranged touch attack at any creature in a range. On a successful hit; the subject is covered in goo and becomes entangled. The goo evaporates at the end of the power’s duration.
~Augment: For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can target one size catagory larger.
- Force Screen: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1min/level, 1 pp
~You create an invisible mobile disk of force that hovers in front of you. The force screen provides a +4 shield bonus to AC (which applies against incorporeal touch attacks since the force screen is a force effect). Since it hoves in front of you, the effect has no Armor Chect penalty associated with it.
~Augment: For every additional 4 pp you spend, the shield bonus to AC improves by 1.
- Grease, Psionic: 1 standard action, Close (25 feet + 5 feet/2 levels), one object or 10 foot square, 1 round/level, PP: 1
- Precognition Offensive: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1min/level
~Your awareness extends a fraction of a second into the future, allowing you to better land blows against your opponent. You gain a +1 insight bonus on attack rolls.
~Augment: You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways:
~1: For every 3 additional power points you spend, the insight bonus gained on your attack rolls increases by 1.
~2: If you spend 6 additional power points, you can manifest this power as a swift action.
- Vigor: 1 standard action, personal, you, 1 min/level, pp:1
~You suffuse yourself with power, gaining 5 temporary hp. Using this power again when an earlier manifestation has not expired merely replaces the older temporary hp with the newer ones.
~Augment: For every additional pp you spend, the number of temporary hp you gain increases by 5.
- Share Pain
- Control Sound
- Energy Adeptation Specified
- Psycoportive Shelter
Soulmelds and Chakra Binds in Detail
- Lifebond Vestments: [Heart]
~You shape incarnum into a fine, long-sleeved robe. It is a solid color (silver if you are good, gray if you are evil, red if you are lawful, or green if you are chaotic) but raw incarnum dances like elegant embroidery at the ends of the sleeves and the hem by your feat
~While wearing the lifebond vestments, you can channel your own life force to heal others. By laying your hands upon a living creature (standard action), you heal a chosen amount of damage in the touched creature up to a maximum of 1 hp per meldshaper level. At the same time, you take damage equal to one half the amount healed (round fractions up). You may not use this ability on any creature more than once/hour.
~Essentia: Every point of essentia you invest in your lifebond vestments adds 5 hp to the limit of healing you can bestow when using the vestments.
- Dissolving Spittle: [Throat]
~_Incarnum forms a metallic blue-green torc around your neck. The ends of the torc resemble black or copper dragons facing each other in front of your throat. A constant bitter taste floods your mouth, but it seems to make the flavor of certain foods more enjoyable (particularly well-cooked meat).
~As a standard action, you can spit a glob of acid at a target within 30 feet. This requires a ranged touch attack to hit and deals 1d6 points of acid damage. Using Dissolving Spittle provokes attacks of opportunity.
~Essentia: Every point of essentia you invest in your disolving spittle increases the damage dealt by 1d6 points
- Soulspark Familiar [Crown; bound]: Create a Soulspark
Ring of Bark Skin
Lightsteel Shield +1
Robe of Sleep Less