Nick's NPC thingy
Barbarian (1), Totemist (5)
- Str: 24
- Dex: 12
- Con: 20
- Int: 10
- Wis: 14
- Cha: 11
- BAB: 4
- HP: 5d8 + 42 + whatever the DM wants to add
- Fort: 11
- Ref: 5
- Will: 3
Racial Abilities: (LARGE SIZED?)
- 1d8 secondary tail attack
- 1d12 bite attack
- Improved grab
- Swallow Whole
- +4 Nat Armor
- 20ft Land
- 40ft Swim
- Whirling Frenzy: A barbarian with this variant form of rage doesn’t gain the normal bonuses
when he enters a rage. Instead, when a barbarian with whirling frenzy enters a rage, he
temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength and a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves.
While in a whirling frenzy, the barbarian may make one extra attack in a round at his highest
base attack bonus, but this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round.
This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the barbarian might
make before his next action.
Whirling frenzy is otherwise identical to the standard barbarian rage in all other ways.
- Wild Empathy
- Totem Chakra Bind (+1 Essentia Capacity)
- Totem’s Protection
- Chakra Binds (Crown, Feet, Hands)
- Improved Unarmed Strike (first)
- Improved Grapple (flaw)
- Extra Rage: Two additional uses of Rage [Complete Warrior] (flaw)
- Multiattack: The creature’s secondary attacks with natural weapons only takes a -2 penalty
(instead of -5) [Monster Manual I] (third)
- Cobalt Rage: Once per day, you can invest essentia into this feat. While raging, you gain an
insight bonus on melee damage rolls and on will saves equal to the invested essentia. Once the
ammount of essentia invested is chosen, it cannont be altered and remains invested for 24 hours.