Strong Heart Halfling Necropoliton Psion (4)
- Str: 6 (-2)
- Dex: 14 (2)
- Con: -
- Int: 18 (4)
- Wis: 14 (2)
- Cha: 14 (2)
- Fort: – (unless it effects objects…in which case 1)
- Reflex: 3
- Will: 6
- Undead (augmented)
- Resist Control: +2 Profane bonus to will saves to resist turn attempts
- Turn Resistance +2
- Unnatural Resiliance: Automatically heal hit point damage and ability damage at the same rate as a living creature. The Heal skill has no effect on necropolitans; however, negative energy (such as an inflict spell) heals
- Small-size (+1 size bonus to armor class, +1 size bonus to attack rolls, +4 size bonus to Hide checks, but they must use smaller weapons than humans and carry loads are limited to three-quarters those of Medium-size characters)
- 20 foot land speed
- +2 racial bonus to Climb, Jump and Move Silently checks
- +2 morale bonus to saving throws versus fear
- +1 racial bonus with a thrown weapon
- +2 racial bonus to Listen checks
Power Points: 35/35
- Vigor: (Personal) You suffuse yourself with power, gaining 5 temporary hit points. Using this power again when an earlier manifestation has not expired merely replaces the older temporary hit points (if any remain) with the newer ones.
For every additional power point you spend, the number of temporary hit points you gain increases by 5.
- Crystal Shard: (Close) Upon manifesting this power, you propel a razor-sharp crystal shard at your target. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack with the ray to deal damage to a target. The ray deals 1d6 points of piercing damage.
For every additional power point you spend, this power’s damage increases by 1d6 points.
- Detect Psionics: (60 feet) You detect psionic auras. A psionic aura is given off by any active or permanent power, or during the use of any psionic feat. Characters who have levels in a psionic class, creatures with the psionic subtype, and creatures with the Wild Talent feat possess psionic auras. The amount of information revealed by the manifestation of this power depends on how long you study a particular area or subject.
Presence or absence of psionic auras.
Number of different psionic auras and the strength of the most potent aura.
The strength and location of each aura. If the items or creatures bearing the auras are in line of sight, you can make Psicraft checks to determine the discipline involved in each aura. (Make one check per aura; DC 15 + power level, or 15 + one-half manifester level for an effect that is not created by a power, such as that of a psionic item.)
-Each round, you can turn to detect psionics in a new area. You can tell the difference between magical and psionic auras. The power can penetrate barriers, but 1 foot of stone, 1 inch of common metal, a thin sheet of lead, or 3 feet of wood or dirt blocks it.
- Entangling Ectoplasm: (Close) You draw forth a glob of ectoplasmic goo from the Astral Plane and immediately throw it as a ranged touch attack at any creature in range. On a successful hit, the subject is covered in goo and becomes entangled. The goo evaporates at the end of the power’s duration.
For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can affect a target one size category larger.
- Ectoplasmic Sheen: (Close) A grease spell covers a solid surface with a layer of slippery grease. Any creature in the area when the spell is cast must make a successful Reflex save or fall. This save is repeated on your turn each round that the creature remains within the area. A creature can walk within or through the area of grease at half normal speed with a DC 10 Balance check. Failure means it can’t move that round (and must then make a Reflex save or fall), while failure by 5 or more means it falls (see the Balance skill for details).
-The spell can also be used to create a greasy coating on an item. Material objects not in use are always affected by this spell, while an object wielded or employed by a creature receives a Reflex saving throw to avoid the effect. If the initial saving throw fails, the creature immediately drops the item. A saving throw must be made in each round that the creature attempts to pick up or use the greased item. A creature wearing greased armor or clothing gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Escape Artist checks and on grapple checks made to resist or escape a grapple or to escape a pin.
- Share Pain: (Touch) This power creates a psychometabolic connection between you and a willing subject so that some of your wounds are transferred to the subject. You take half damage from all attacks that deal hit point damage to you, and the subject takes the remainder. The amount of damage not taken by you is taken by the subject. If your hit points are reduced by a lowered Constitution score, that reduction is not shared with the subject because it is not a form of hit point damage. When this power ends, subsequent damage is no longer divided between the subject and you, but damage already shared is not reassigned.
-If you and the subject move farther away from each other than close range, the power ends.
-You can manifest this power on two willing subjects, one of which you designate to share its damage with the other.
- Control Sound: (Medium) You shape and alter existing sounds. You can target one sound, such as a person speaking or singing, or a group of related sounds, such as the patter of many raindrops or the tramp of soldiers passing by. A sound as quiet as a snapping finger can be controlled. You can substitute any sound you have heard for the target sound. If you attempt to exactly duplicate the voice of a specific individual, or an inherently terrifying sound (such as a dragon’s roar), you must succeed on a Bluff check with a +5 circumstance bonus opposed by the intended listener’s Sense Motive check to avoid arousing suspicion.
-You can entirely muffle a noise or magnify a sound to such loudness that it drowns out all other conversation in the immediate area. In this way, you can provide yourself or any with a +4 circumstance bonus on Move Silently and Listen checks.
-Alternatively, you can use up the power in an instant. You do this by modulating a sound into a one-time destructive impetus that shatters nonmagical/nonpsionic, unattended objects of crystal, glass, ceramics, or porcelain (vials, bottles, flasks, jugs, mirrors, and so forth) in the area.
- Suggestion, Psionic: (Close) You influence the actions of the target creature by suggesting a course of activity (limited to a sentence or two). The suggestion must be worded in such a manner as to make the activity sound reasonable. Asking the creature to do some obviously harmful act automatically negates the effect of the spell.
-The suggested course of activity can continue for the entire duration. If the suggested activity can be completed in a shorter time, the spell ends when the subject finishes what it was asked to do. You can instead specify conditions that will trigger a special activity during the duration. If the condition is not met before the spell duration expires, the activity is not performed.
-A very reasonable suggestion causes the save to be made with a penalty (such as -1 or -2).
For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can affect an additional target. Any additional target cannot be more than 15 feet from another target of the power.
- Energy Adeptation, Specified: (Personal) Your body assimilates some of the effect of an energy attack and converts it to harmless light. You gain resistance 10 against any attack that deals acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic damage, chosen when manifesting the power.
-When you absorb damage, you can choose to radiate visible light that illuminates a 60-foot radius for a number of rounds equal to the points of damage you successfully resisted, or merely dissipate the energy without giving off a visual display.
-The energy resistance provided by this power increases to 20 points at 9th manifester level and to a maximum of 30 points at 13th level. The power protects your equipment as well.
-The resistance provided by this power does not stack with other forms of energy resistance.
-This power’s subtype is the same as the type of damage it protects against.
If you spend 4 additional power points, you can manifest this power as an immediate action.
- Time Hop (one medium or smaller creature or one object weighing no more than 300 pounds, will negates): The subject of the power hops forward in time 1 round for every manifester level you have. In effect, the subject seems to disappear in a shimmer of silver energy, then reappear after the duration of this power expires. The subject reappears in exactly the same orientation and condition as before. From the subject’s point of view, no time has passed at all.
In each round of the power’s duration, on what would have been the subject’s turn, it can attempt a DC 15 Wisdom check. Success allows the subject to return. The subject can act normally on its next turn after this power ends.
-If the space from which the subject departed is occupied upon his return to the time stream, he appears in the closest unoccupied space, still in his original orientation. Determine the closest space randomly if necessary.
Augment: You can augment this power in one or both of the following ways.
1. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can affect a creature of one size category larger, or double the weight of an object to be affected.
2. For every 2 additional power points you spend, this power can affect an additional target. Any additional target cannot be more than 15 feet from another target of the power.
- Energy Bolt: (120)Upon manifesting this power, you choose cold, electricity, fire, or sonic. You release a powerful stroke of energy of the chosen type that deals 5d6 points of damage to every creature or object within the area. The beam begins at your fingertips.
A bolt of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die. The saving throw to reduce damage from a cold bolt is a Fortitude save instead of a Reflex save.
Manifesting a bolt of this energy type provides a +2 bonus to the save DC and a +2 bonus on manifester level checks for the purpose of overcoming power resistance.
A bolt of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die.
A bolt of this energy type deals -1 point of damage per die and ignores an object’s hardness.
-This power’s subtype is the same as the type of energy you manifest.
For every additional power point you spend, this power’s damage increases by one die (d6). For each extra two dice of damage, this power’s save DC increases by 1.
- Overchannel: Can invest 1-3 more pp into any power at the cost of damage
- Talented: When overchannelling; dont take damage if the power is level 1-3
- Psicrystal Affinity: Obtain a Psicrystal
- Psicrystal Containment: Psicrystal can hold an Psionic Focus for me
- Psychic Meditation: Explanation
- Deep Psychic Meditation: ^
- Psionic Meditation: Can regain my Psionic Focus as a Move Action