Barbarian(1), Bard(1), Warblade (1)
- Str: 16 (3)
- Dex: 16 (3)
- Con: 16 (3)
- Int: 13 (1)
- Wis: 12 (1)
- Cha: 16 (3)
- Fort: 3 + 4 = 7
- Ref: 3 + 2 + (1) = 5 (6)
- Will: 1 + 2 = 3
- HP: 37
- AC: 10 + 3 + 4 = 17
- BAB: +2
- Standard Attack: 1 Handaxe; + 6 (+ 8 Whirling Frenzy, + 9 Snow, + 11 Both) to hit. 1d6 + 3 (+ 5 whirling frenzy) (+ 1d6 or + 2d6 fire with inspire courage). [Max: 23]
- Full Attack: 2 Handaxe; + 4 (+ 6, + 7, + 9). 1d6 + 3 (+ 5 whirling frenzy) (+ 1d6 or + 2d6 fire with Inspire Courage) each. [Max: 46]
- Full Attack (with Whirling Frenzy): 3 Handaxe + 4 (+ 7 Snow) to hit. 1d6 + 5 whirling frenzy (+ 1d6 or + 2d6 fire with Inspire Courage) each. [Max: 69…hehe 69]
/~\ wheeeee imma hoomun
- Whirling Frenzy 1/day: A barbarian with this variant form of rage doesn’t gain the normal bonuses when he enters a rage. Instead, when a barbarian with whirling frenzy enters a rage, he temporarily gains a +4 bonus to Strength and a +2 dodge bonus to Armor Class and on Reflex saves. While in a whirling frenzy, the barbarian may make one extra attack in a round at his highest base attack bonus, but this attack takes a −2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the barbarian might make before his next action.
- Bardic Knowledge: A bard may make a special bardic knowledge check with a bonus equal to his bard level + his Intelligence modifier to see whether he knows some relevant information about local notable people, legendary items, or noteworthy places. (If the bard has 5 or more ranks in Knowledge (history), he gains a +2 bonus on this check.)
- Bardic Music
~ Inspire Courage 2 with the badge)
- Battle Clarity: Insight bonus to reflex saves equal to int modifier (max = warblade levels) so long as i’m not flat footed.
- Weapon Aptitude: Can learn fighter only feats at effective fighter level of two less than my warblade level. Can retrain weapon specific feats with one hour of training with the new type of weapon.
- Climb: 7
- Disguise: 9
- Jump: 7
- Perception: 5
- Perform (Dance): 8
- Perform (Whistling): 9
- Survival: 5
- Two Weapon Fighting (1)
- Draconic Inspiration (h)
- Extra Music (f)
- Weapon Focus [Handaxe] (f)
- Snowflake Wardance (3)
- Sudden Leap: Jump as a Swift Action
- Counter Charge:
- Wolf Fang Strike: Standard Action; attack once with each weapon at a -2 penalty.
Manuvers Readied: 3
[One of each]
- Leading the Charge: Allies gain +1 damage/initiator level on charge attacks
Spells Known (per day):
- Detect Magic
- Know Direction
- Locket [Badge of Valor]: Body Slot: Throat; Aura: Moderate; (DC 17) abjuration; Activation: Immediate (mental).
~When you activate a badge of valor, you and all allies within 60 feet gain a +2 bonus on the next save you or they make against a charm or fear effect before the start of your next turn.
~If you have the bardic music ability to inspire courage, you can activate a badge of valor to increase the bonus granted by that ability by 1 for the duration of its effect.
~A badge of valor functions three times per day.
- Mithril Chain Shirt: Body Slot: Armor; Armor Bonus: +4; Max Dex: +6; ASF: 10%; No Armor Check Penalty
- 2 Handaxes