Dragonborn Raptoran - Divine-Savage-Bard Stormlord
Race: Dragonborn Raptoran
Classes: Divine-Savage-Bard (4)
Str: 12 (1)
Dex: 14 (2)
Con: 14 (2)
Int: 15 (2)
Wis: 15 (2)
Cha: 20 (5)
Fort: 8 [Base 4 + Stat 2 + GrFort 2]
Ref: 3 [Base 1 + Stat 2]
Will: 6 [Base 4 + Stat 2]
Other Misc Base Stats:
AC:16 [10 + 4 Chain Shirt + 2 Dex]
- Type: Humanoid (Raptoran, Dragonblood)
- +2 dodge bonus vs Dragons
- Mind(EX): A dragonborn who selects the mind aspect sharpens her senses, gaining immunity to paralysis and magic sleep effects. She gains darkvision out to 30 feet and low light vision, plus a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Search checks.
At 6 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 60 feet.
At 9 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 90 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see three times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.
At 12 HD, the dragonborn’s darkvision extends to 120 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see four times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.
At 15 HD, the dragonborn gains blindsense out to 30 feet.
- Gliding (Ex): A raptoran can use her wings to glide, negating damage from a fall of any height and allowing 20 feet of forward travel for every 5 feet of descent. Raptorans glide at a speed of 40 feet (average maneuverability). Even if a raptoran’s maneuverability improves, she can’t hover while gliding. A raptoran can’t glide while carrying a medium or heavy load. If a raptoran becomes unconscious or helpless while in midair, her wings naturally unfurl and powerful ligaments stiffen the wings. The raptoran descends in a tight corkscrew and takes only 1d6 points of falling damage, no matter what the actual distance of the fall.
- Flight (Ex): When a raptoran reaches 5 Hit Dice, she becomes able to fly at a speed of 40 feet (average maneuverability). A raptoran can’t fly while carrying a medium or heavy load or while fatigued or exhausted. Raptorans can safely fly for a number of rounds equal to their Constitution modifier (minimum 1 round). They can exert themselves to fly for up to twice as long, but then they’re fatigued at the end of the flight. Raptorans are likewise fatigued after spending a total of more than 10 minutes per day flying. Because raptorans can glide before, after, and between rounds of actual flight, they can remain aloft for extended periods (even if they can only use flight for 1 round at a time without becoming fatigued).
When they reach 10 Hit Dice, raptorans have enough stamina and prowess to fly for longer periods. They can fly at a speed of 40 feet (average maneuverability), and flying requires no more exertion than walking or running. A raptoran with flight can make a dive attack. A dive attack works like a charge, but the raptoran must move a minimum of 30 feet and descend at least 10 feet. A raptoran can make a dive attack only when wielding a piercing weapon; if the attack hits, it deals double damage. A raptoran with flight can use the run action while flying, provided she flies in a straight line.
Draconic Inspire Courage 3 with items + 4 with spell)
Great Fortitude (+2 Fort Save)
Draconic Inspiration (Inspire Courage becomes d4s of sonic)
Weapon Focus Javalin
Bluff [Cha]: 10 [7 points + 4 Cha]
Diplomacy [Cha]: 15 [7 points + 4 Cha + 2 Bluff + 2 Sense Motive]
Intimidate [Cha]: 6 [4 Cha + 2 Bluff]
Jump [Str]: 11 [0 points + 1 Str + 10 Wing Aided Movement]
Knowledge (Religion) [Int]: 9 [7 points + 2 Wis]
Stealth [Dex]: 9 [7 points + 2 Dex]
Perception [Wis]: 11 [7 points + 2 Wis + 2 Draconic Senses]
Perform [Cha]: 11 [7 points + 4 Cha]
Sense Motive [Wis]: 9 [7 points + 2 Wis]
Search [Int]: 4 [0 points + 2 Int + 2 Draconic Senses]
UMD [Cha]: 11 [7 points + 4 Cha]
Spells Known: (Number per Day)
0: 3 ( 3 Base)
- Create Water
- Dancing Lights
- Detect Magic
- Ghost Sound
- Know Direction
1: 3 (1 Base + 1 Bonus)
- Inspirational Boost
- Endure Elements
- Unseen Servant
2: 2 ( 1 Base + 1 Bonus)
- Alter Self
- Badge of Valor (Magic Item Compendium 208) +1 Inspire Courage
- Natural Horn (Song and Silence p46) +1 Inspire Courage (removes buff to charm/fear effects)
- Chain Shirt
- Light Crossbow
- Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 Charges)
- 2 Light + 3 Potions, 1 Moderate + 2 Potion
- Candle * Magical
- Gloves of Claws and Such
- Bottle of Unknown Fluid
- Goggles of Detect Allignment
- 18 coins of flashbang
- Cloak of Charisma
- 850 Gold